Monday, July 21, 2008

PACES course 13/14 Sept 2008

This picture was the first picture that came out when I typed PACES in google. Well, I guess it just means that only a few steps and you'll also be there :)

Thanks for the overwhelming response for the PACES course registration. All the seats for the PACES course are filled up.

I am also very happy as I have got several professional tutors who have confirmed coming for the course eg. Prof Richard, Prof Amir, Prof Malik, Prof Raymond, Dr. Haniffah, Prof Rashid, Dato' Dr. Chandran, ....many others who will surprise you on that day.

There are some who have asked regarding the attire on that day. It would be formal and I would advise you to wear as though you will be going for the PACES exam(well, don't worry coz the whole place is air-conditioned)

No comments: